Keltic 7080 Series Hinged Doors
• Frames: 1” x 4½”
• Panels: 2¼”
• Clear Anodized and Bronze Anodized finishes standard. Other finishes available.
• One inch O.A. glazing
• Stainless steel multi-point hardware standard
• Durable hardware available in several finishes
• Heavy-duty five knuckle hinges
Keltic 7080 Hinged door
Looking for performance and value to match your next project? Look no further than our Keltic 7080 Hinged door. The Keltic 7080 Door offers high performance and outstanding value for residential housing units and nonresidential commercial projects. The out-swing model is available with 1 panel or 2 panel operation. The 7080 panel is 2¼” thick with a 1” x 4½” frame and features a fully thermally-broken system to improve thermal performance. The 7080 door also includes multi-point hardware and dead bolt for maximum security.
AAMA Rating: DP-50
One Panel Door and Two Panel Doors
Water: 7.5 p.s.f. (out-swing)
U-Factor: 0.37 (out-swing)
Forced Entry: 300 lbs.
The Keltic sliding door offers a slim design with a strong, rigid patio door that create the perfect passageway between your home and the outdoors.
Upgrade to Roll-Xtreme for better performance
• 3 inch diameter wheels with heavy duty Swiss Bearings
• Features 14 precision stainless steel 5mm ball bearings
• Easy gliding, time after time
Keltic 7600/7700 Series Sliding Doors
Multi-point Hardware — complete with stainless steel handle with a one inch dead bolt for maximum security. (Optional keyed locks are available) Hinges available to match door finish.
• 4 1/2” or 5 7/8” Nail Fin or Block Frame
• 1 7/8” Steel Roller or Optional Stainless Steel Roll-Xtreme 3 inch diameter wheels with heavy duty Swiss Bearings
• Stainless steel tracks standard
• 1 5/8”, 2” and 3” Sill
• Recessed locking handle with multi point locking system